Top Menu

Happy Valentine's Day!

I love Valentine's Day because it's a great excuse to get crafty. I've made lots of really fun valentine's for family and friends over the years and here are a few of my favorites from the past few: 2015 (I made one design for my coworkers and a different one for my friends and family), 2014, 2013, 2012. I really love how this year's came out and  will definitely add this to the favorite list....they are little love bugs and were pretty easy to make! I found this article in Danish and just customized the design. I used black circle tags I got from Michael's and used bedazzled brads and 1/4 inch stickers.
I liked the variety of colors, but you could easily just go with one color (I fit about 6 love bugs per piece of large craft paper).
Inside, I wrote a little note :)

Post a Comment

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates