Top Menu

Home after 4 weeks of travel

The last 4 weeks have been a whirlwind and I'm finally in NYC for more than 12 hours :) I had to fly to CA the week before Christmas and then Tyler joined me and we spent Christmas with our families. We then headed to Cuba and Mexico for New Years and then I had to fly to New Orleans for an Expeditions shoot. I spent Sunday evening through Tuesday in New Orleans and then came home late Tuesday night. I had just enough time to unpack and re-pack before taking a red eye to London on Wednesday night of this week. I was in London for an Expeditions shoot and got home really late Friday night. 

I did manage to enjoy two really great meals in London, which was a treat :) I typically stay at The Park Lane Hotel as it's close to everything and near Hyde Park, which I love to run in. It's also within walking distance of the office and my favorite Indian restaurant in the whole world is a few blocks away. My colleague and I arrived Thursday morning and did a little work before venturing out for lunch at Al Hamra Restaurant, the most delicious Lebanese food! And for dinner, I of course went to Chor Bizarre for Indian food and was thrilled to find out they are opening a restaurant in NYC (update as of 12/11/17: the restaurant has changed and is no longer the same Chor Bizarre). Le Boudin Blanc is an amazing French restaurant in Mayfair that does not disappoint.
The lamb was sooo flavorful!
 This was the best cappuccino I think I've ever had! 

 My colleague Jon and our table of appetizers :)

I got a great night's sleep and headed to a great workout class on Saturday. I spent the day unpacking and getting organized before heading over to Hoboken for taco night with my girlfriends. Tyler had a boys day with my brother and Jimmy watching playoff games and then he and Jimmy came to Hoboken to meet us for drinks. It was so nice to see everyone after being gone for a few weeks :)
Jacqui has the longest arm in the world and managed to take a great selfie of everyone!
Today, we slept in and enjoyed coffee on our couch. I finished going through all of our mail and finally organized our apartment and ran errands after being gone for so long. It was so much fun going through the mail and hanging all of our beautiful Christmas cards. I'm a sucker for Christmas cards and look forward to getting them in the mail :)

Post a Comment

Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates